We are working on a new unified application framework called Factor. It’s built with the MEVN (MongoDB, Vue, Node/Express) stack along with Typescript.
Factor is just getting started, and we’re looking for someone who can learn the technology and write articles, tutorials and documentation to help tighten things up and market the product. This job is part-time, 10hrs per week.
Specifically looking for someone to help us: #
- Curate and create documentation, tutorials and other resources to help people learn how to use the platform
- Write articles and manage a pipeline of content related to front-end development and application architecture
Why work with us: #
- Work on the future of JS/TS and front-end development
- Design advanced workflows and tools for a world-class product
- Build something that makes you proud!