Factor Development Monorepo #
As mentioned in creating plugins, the recommended way of developing Factor extensions is using a "monorepo" along with Yarn workspaces and Lerna.
Example Project #
Benefits of Monorepos #
- Monorepos allow you to easily work with many modules within one repository.
- You can publish modules independently depending on changes.
- Local dependency development can be tricky, with workspaces this is easy.
- Add all your themes, plugins and apps into one repo.
- Share development dependencies and additional tooling